Sunday, June 8, 2008

Shane B-Day weekend

A lot happened this weekend, Saturday was my friends Shane Birthday and
we had our trophy contest. The idea is each one of my friends builds,
on the cheap, a trophy and we compete in a poker tourney to win said
trophy. This time I was victorious against Troy with pocket 7's. Troy won his and mine well, has to rescheduled.

Sunday,
took my mother to the hospital right after we got to church. She is
fine, nothing was wrong she was having pressure on her heart and was
just a scare more then anything. I was also called to Arlington HS on
Sunday. The light system went down and I had to go before 6:00 because
they had aperformance that night.

It seemed I was looking forward to the work after this long weekend.


good times.

3 comments:

Shane M. White said...

THANK YOU to you and Jenny coming over and hanging out most of the day on my Birthday! I love spending time with you guys, and it was a lot of fun.

Your picture should be up on my blog shortly.

I hope everything is going good with you Mother!

Shane M. White said...

Wow, it's raining pretty hard, AGAIN. I sure hope you don't get flooded again!!!

Zach Proctor said...

No flood here, and your welcome, thanks for having us.