Monday, June 2, 2008

Birthday Party

May 30th was my birthday party and I hosted a small get together at my place. Overall I would say it was a success, with good drinks and good friends, some of which I had not seen for a year. However, there was a little drama on my 29th and I still have possession of the convented tourney trophy and like Carl E. I am still in the chase to the race! Later I will post some pics from the party. On a side note the rest of the weekend went well, in fact I went to the new Fogu De Chao restaurant and Fireside Brew House and both were spot-on.

1 comment:

Shane M. White said...

HAPPY BIRTHDAY DUDE!!!
Aside from the drama, the party was a blast, and I'm glad we finally located Mario Kart Wii!!!!

I'm glad to hear that the rest of your birthday weekend was good. I look forward to dinner with you and Jenny on Wednesday!