Wednesday, January 14, 2009

I got knocked up!

So, the time has come. Some might say the end of life as I know has arrived. Others say these are the most exciting times. Yes, I am having a baby. My wife Jenny and I are ten weeks along. We have just recently returned from the doctors office and heard our child’s heartbeat. It was a little nerve racking, the wait, and reading information on what to expect. Right now the baby is the size of walnut, all of the organs are formed and with every moment developing. In ten or so weeks we will have our first Ultrasound and hopefully see the sex of our child.

My life is changing, I know that and I hope I am up for the challenge. I know my family and friends will be there for us. I look forward to teaching my child how to belch his or her name and play sports.

More updates to follow this story…

5 comments:

troy myers said...

teach it how to belch "troy"

Shane M. White said...

I look forward to your child saying "DaDa" when it sees me come around...

Justin said...

Congratulations!!..

Jason L. Maier said...

Congrats to the Proctors. I know you will have lots of fun growing up and playing together as a family...we'll have to have a beer to celebrate the next time I'm in town (obviously not YOU Jenny). :-)

Zach Proctor said...

Hell hey Jason. Just let me check with the wife, just kidding, but seriously I have to check.